Saturday 13 July 2013

Filo Friday 2

Hi everyone!!

I'm back with the second edition of filo friday. I've been pretty busy this week, although my pages don't seem too full. I've been doing a lot of work on planning for the blog and youtube. In fact I've posted quite a few youtube videos this week so head over and take a look!

The theme worked well..

Close up of the flyleaf

Close up of second half

As you can see this week I went with a Hello Kitty pink theme. I'm really pleased with how these turned out. I was so pleased in fact I went and made a youtube the minute I'd finished! I'm not sure how well you can see them on the pictures (my canon ran out of battery so the pics are iphone only!) but I actually made the hole reinforcers myself. I had been complaining about the lack of cute reinforcers and when I realised I had white and a pen I had a lightbulb moment! I think they turned out pretty well.

So that's week 28 and now I'm thinking of the theme for week 29... 

I hope everyone has a fab weekend! Check back on sunday for the first in my new Love series, where I'll share things I've found this week that I love!







No comments:

Post a Comment